Friday, January 2, 2009

South Africa, Eastern Cape, Uitenhage V Formation Of Lights

Posted: January 2, 2009

Date: December 25, 2008
Time: 10:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle.
Weather Conditions: Clear night sky.

Description: A v-formation of dim star like lights, it looked like a giant hand-glider but huge, it came towards me from the north-west and then turned towards the south. No noise and no flashing lights, just a very large triangle, if I had to guess the size I would say the size of maybe two soccer-fields. The center of this object must be solid because there are stars out and as it came over me no stars could be seen, it was that big, the speed difficult to say, but I had plenty time to have a good look at it, as I said no noise but what I did notice is the dogs in the area started barking!! Strange hey! Did anybody else see it???

Additional information:

Thank you John for your reply, at this stage I have not found anyone or any newspaper article to confirm sighting, as I hoped that someone else could verify what I had seen, but I know what I had seen is the real thing! What was interesting after reading other articles, is the Groendale sightings here in the Uitenhage district of the Eastern Cape, this Groendale nature reserve is about 10km away from were I stay and what I initially saw came from this direction.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: