Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bromborough, Wirral, England An Orange Light

Posted: January 11, 2009

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: N/A

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 4
Weather conditions: Clear but freezing cold.

Hello, my name is (removed) and I live in Bromborough on the Wirral. On Thursday 1st Jan I was about to go to bed when I looked out of my front window and saw an orange light which isn't unusual as I live on the flight path of Liverpool Airport. But then I noticed another light very close which did make me think bloody hell those two are close together. They seemed to be coming towards me, again I thought aeroplanes, but then I saw another light behind the first two then a fourth. I went outside it was a clear night but freezing cold I called my girlfriend to see them and as I watched I realized they weren't coming towards me but going upwards. There was no sound and they hung around for about 10 minutes. Is there anyone you can put me in touch with from the Bromborough area I could speak to or have you heard from anyone else about this?

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: