Thursday, January 29, 2009

Portsmouth, Hampshire, England UK Bright Light

Posted: January 29, 2009

Date: January 9, 2009
Time: 7:52 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Light - Triangle maybe Circle ?
Weather Conditions: Clear Night Sky slight Light Pollution from City.

Description: At 19.52 I looked out of my bedroom window which is south facing towards the South of Portsmouth and then the Solent. I noticed that in the gap between the end of school and the end of the block of houses there was a light which was bright. I stood and watched from the window and its appeared to flash red, blue, green and white but in no order.

I thought that maybe it was a plane but it didn't appear to follow the usual flight path of flying South to North. I then assumed it might be the Police Helicopter or the Coast Guard or even the Fleet Air Arm but its really dark and it looked as though it was a long way away probably over the Sea which is over 4 or 5 miles from my house. I continued to watch it and was later joined by another witness who also went through what it could of been but again drew a blank.

I then went back to what I was doing but was so intrigued I continued to watch it. After about 10 minutes I realized it had moved from east to west and was very very slowly gaining height. I then was gone for 15 minutes to have dinner and when I returned the object had moved higher but not that much further to the west. Then at 20.29 the object finally had disappeared behind the school when it had further moved to the west.

TV/Radio: None reported as of 21.07 same day.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: