Saturday, January 24, 2009

Horringer, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, England Ornage Balls (Photo)

Posted: January 24, 2009

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: 11:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Spheroid/blob.
Weather Conditions: High thin cloud

Description: Looking out of my window waiting for the fireworks to start to herald in the New Year when I saw a bright orange light moving up from the south. I thought it was a firework to start off with so went outside, when I got outside I could see two objects, a brighter one leading a fainter one, both looking like orange blobs (same colour as mercury vapour street lights). They both drifted in a SSE direction, at which point they appeared to circle one another once, then leading object became the trailing object & they both moved off to the south. Approximately 10 minutes the same thing happened again, couldn't tell if they were the same two objects or two different ones.

Objects appeared to be dimmer when moving away from me, one was very bright when moving towards me.

I was able to take digital photograph of objects which are barely visible in the image despite their brightness. Both objects appear to be orange spheres/blobs.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John

I'd already read through some of the other reports describing orange balls, ordinarily I'd have settled for that as the explanation, especially as it was New Years Eve. What was odd was how the objects moved, if they were balloons they would have moved generally in the direction of the prevailing wind, it was the weird 'follow my leader' thing they did before reversing their direction, that really stood out. Balloons, as I understand it, don't get to choose their direction of travel. I'm a sceptic to be honest, but I cant come up with an explanation either.

I've attached the photograph. The first is the actual one straight off my camera, not a lot to see as it was pitch black & as mentioned, they were much, much brighter visually, but there are two faint orange blobs which are the objects in question. The second picture is x400% enlargement of the blobs. Thanks.



Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: