Thursday, January 29, 2009

Clacton-On-Sea, Essex, England Round Orange Light

Posted: January 29, 2009

Date: January 10, 2009
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round and Orange.
Weather Conditions: Crystal Clear.

Description: 10pm my girlfriend shouted to me to come downstairs and come and see something, she was putting the dog out.

I run down stairs to the back door. Right up in front of me coming inland from the sea direction was a quite large orange bright light moving about an aeroplane speed if it was quite low. There was no noise what-so-ever and it certainly weren't no plane. It passed across our house, so I had to go to the front porch to see it, then it moved off away from me and the bright orange light started to get smaller. So I thought if that was a plane or something then when it turned, you would not see the light, certainly not as bright and certainly not orange. So who know what it was !

-----

Additional information:

Hello. I see one of what they are showing here http://www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/uk/081231a.shtml

Do you know what it is ?

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: