Monday, January 26, 2009

Sauchie, Clackmannanshire, Scotland Orange Light

Posted: January 26, 2009

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: 00.35

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Clear frosty night.

Description: My house faces the Ochil Hills I was looking out of my bedroom window when I seen a round orange light with another just behind it I shouted on my wife to come see the lights we thought it was strange my wife and I went to the back of the house opened a window to listen to them there was no noise I went back to my bedroom and looked out and there was another orange light with a small bright white light at the bottom of the orange light with no noise coming from it I never thought anymore about it until I went back to work when someone told me what they had seen as he lives 5 mins from me we had seen the same things at the same time.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi I had a look at the UFO balloon website and what me and my wife had seen was much, much larger and we could see them coming from 4/5 miles as the crow flies I have a clear view of the Ochil hills and I first seen them over the hills and watched them come towards me if they were balloons I don't think I would have seen them that far thanks for replying to my email if you would like to know anything more please just ask.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: