Monday, January 26, 2009

County Kildare, Ireland Orb Disappears And Then Reappears

Posted: January 26, 2009

Date: November 17, 2008
Time: 4:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Ireland, County Kildare.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Sphere.

Full Description of event/sighting: Myself and two friends were on the way to Dublin to play a gig when our bass player who was driving spotted something in the sky about 5 km away and shouted out "look over there!". It was a white orb with a faint shadow on the under side of it. It was just sitting in the sky. After about 10 seconds it faded out. Just vanished. Then reappeared in a cloud which was moving towards it and then disappeared completely. The sky was mostly clear apart from a few clouds and I am certain it was not a plane or helicopter. There was a lot of reports made at the end of '08 in Ireland of UFO sightings near Dublin.

Additional Information:

Hello there Brian, Thanks for responding. I would estimate that I saw the object for about 3 or 4 minutes. The kind of time you would watch a light aircraft pass by your field of vision. As I said, first saw it from downstairs window then ran outside and watched it until my view was obstructed by rooftops.
This thing was very, very bright. Speed was steady and constant.

Absolutely no noise. I just wish it hadn't been pitch black because I found it difficult to estimate distance from me. It was travelling roughly south to north. Means it would have been over the town of Dudley before getting to me and then northwards into countryside before passing over Bridgenorth, Telford and further north from there.

You know what its like, I trawled net yesterday and found lots of very similar sightings in my area recently, although no one else seems to have reported this particular event locally. There must be more sightings, I mean you couldn't miss it!

I would describe myself as an open minded skeptic, but saw something on Sunday night I cant explain rationally. My wife also witnessed the whole thing, she agrees with all I have said.

Just to add that neither alcohol or drugs were a factor, although I had a stiff drink afterwards! Anything else I can help with, let me know Brian.
Thanks mate.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Research Blog: *HBCC UFO Research Blogs*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: