Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bourne, Lincolnshire, England 5 Separate Orange Burning Shapes

Posted: January 11, 2009

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: Approx: 5:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 5 to start with.
Shape of objects: Roundish.
Weather Conditions: Clear and icy.

Description: Was watching New Year fireworks from bedroom window, and looking out I thought I saw where a firework had landed in a tree. There appeared to be 5 separate orange burning shapes. One by one, over a minute or so they faded away to nothing. I thought nothing of it that night apart from how silly people are for letting fireworks off so close to trees! However, the next day looking out of my window to where i saw the lights, there actually isn't a tree, and the trees close by aren't high enough for it to have been them. Very strange, did anyone else see anything similar?

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi,

Thanks for your email. Just watched the video, and although the colour and shape look very similar, the ones I saw were not moving (which I why I presumed it was bits of fireworks burning themselves out in a tree (and there isn't a tree anyway!)) So, I don't know!

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: