Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England UK Lights

Posted: January 21, 2009

Date: December 25, 2008
Time: 10:25 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: First one saucer shape. Second one hot air balloon shape.
Weather Conditions: Cold and dry.

Description: I was driving home after dropping my mother off at her house about 22.25 Christmas day night,when I saw two unusual shapes in the sky. They were both bright orange/yellow in colour. They seemed to move together, although they were apart. They were high in the sky but not as high as an aeroplane.It was the brightness in colour and their shape that made me stop my car twice to double check I was seeing what I was seeing. The first one was saucer shaped.The second one looked like a hot air balloon in shape and seemed so big and bright. The sighting lasted for about five minutes,only because I
had to change direction and they were no longer in my view.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: