Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Clacton-On-Sea, Essex, England A Bright Orange Glow/Light

Posted: January 7, 2009

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: 1:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: It wasn't a shape it was a bright orange glow it moved really slow and the was no sound.
Weather Conditions: Still really clear.

Description: There was three of my girlfriends family and me. Just dropped her grandma off and my girlfriend said there is a orange glow so we looked towards it. It took at least a few mins to go over a passing house, so I got my girlfriends mothers phone and started to record, but when I got it up it started to move away /fade/disappear if any 1 has seen this plz contact me on my email. I'm not the sort of person to believe in this sort of stuff.

No comments: