Monday, January 19, 2009

Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Rep. Of Ireland Two Brightly Colored Orange Lights

Posted: January 19, 2009

Date: January 6, 2009
Time: 11:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round Lights with Dark Profile.
Weather Conditions: Clear Frosty night, with minimal patchy cloud.

Description: I was placing rubbish out in the bin at the back of my house,when I was done I stopped to smoke a cigarette. It was a lovely clear night and I looked up to the stars, my attention was caught by two brightly coloured orange lights travelling across the sky in the north. They were equal distances apart but slightly off line with each other, and seemed to maintain the same speed. The two lights then passed through a light patch of cloud but only one came out the other side.

The light of the object that came out of the cloud seemed to disappear, but I could still make out an object travelling through the night sky. I watched for sometime until it faded out of sight, and for the second light or object to reappear before returning indoors. I have often watched the night sky on a clear night, and have been able to pick out plains and satellites passing over, but what I saw this night was like nothing I had ever seen before.

Reports have been made about similar lights been spotted in the Donegal area on Christmas eve, it was not until I saw the story in one of the local newspapers that I thought my sighting would carry any weight. It was in the newspaper article where I discovered the details of this website.

My wife thought I was nuts, but if other people saw something similar to what I saw, we cant all be wrong.

TV/Radio: Donegal Democrat Newspaper Thursday 08.01.09

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: