Sunday, January 18, 2009

Catchgate, Co Durham, England UK A Bright Glowing Orange Fireball/Orb

Posted: january 18, 2009

Date: December 25, 2008
Time: 12:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Cloudy.

Description: I was going to help my friend get his car out of the mud as it was stuck on a field when a very bright glowing orange fireball/orb appeared. I said to my other 2 friends look because they were busy at the time trying to get the car out the mud but they were not interested one said its just a satellite I know it wasn't so I stood watching for 5 mins it was quite cloudy too but the UFO was visible very clearly through a gap in the clouds then it shot off amazingly fast. Two days later I saw another as I was backing out of my driveway so I stopped and watched it dance about side to side for 2 mins then it shot off it was the same type as the other a fireball/orange one this happened just about a mile from the first.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: