Saturday, January 24, 2009

Whitefield, Lancashire, England UK Disc UFO Hovers Over Field

Posted: January 24, 2009

Date: 1968
Time: Approx: 5:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Disc

Hi I was just visiting this site as when I was a young girl a lady claimed to have seen a UFO in Whitefield where I lived at the time (address removed) and everyone said she was crazy and called her and threw things at her windows so I never told anyone but I saw it too.

If it is any use to you at all the sky was a kind of red colour as it was about 5 in the morning and there was an object hovering over a field in front of my house it was disk shaped and seemed to jolt up and down for about 5 minutes, then just went so fast I was so scared like some one was stood behind me, that goose pimple feeling. I was only young but knew that normal aircraft do not move like that thing. I don't even know how I noticed it. I just saw it there and kind of froze watching it.

I hope this has helped you with research on them or whatever I just wanted to get it off my chest finally other than to my husband who thinks I'm mad.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: