Saturday, January 10, 2009

Middleton South Leeds UK A Circular Orange Colored Object

Posted: January 10, 2009

Date: January 9, 2009
Time: 6:40 p.m. to about 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: South Leeds.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circular.

Full Description of event/sighting: Dear Brian, I came across your name whilst searching online this morning for UFO sightings. I have to tell you what happened to us last night. I live in Middleton South Leeds. An old friend of mine had called to see me at about 5:30 pm. We had a cuppa and when he was leaving, I went outside with him to his car to say goodbye. This was at 6:40 pm. It was him that pointed the "light in the sky" out to me. It seemed to be very high up, but very bright (I don't believe it was a star}it had a sort of orangey glow to it and seemed at times to flash. It was stationary, not seeming to move at all which intrigued me. I continued to watch it from outside and rung my daughter who lives a couple of streets away to see if she could see it. She was so intrigued that she came round to my house to get a better look, and whilst she had initially said it was a star, when she saw it, she had the same thoughts as me. We watched it until 7:30pm and it was in the same spot constantly.

We did notice however that there were a lot of aircraft flying around over the top and underneath "the light". We are on the flight path to Leeds Bradford airport, but at this time of year we don't see as many planes as there were last night. We guessed we had seen at least 15 to 20 planes on the space of 30 to 40 minutes. We came inside at about 7:40 because it was so cold, and when we went outside at about 7:45, the light had moved a considerable distance over to the right and further into the distance. Very strange.! My daughter and her partner went in the car to see of they could see what direction this light was going and she rung me from her mobile and said it seemed to be in the direction of Churwell hill (near Morley). They then had to go and see one of their friends, but when they returned via the same route, the light had totally disappeared. We tried to take photographs on our mobile phones and did catch something, but as you'll understand the cameras on them aren't that good. This has intrigued me so much, I would love to find out more. thanks for reading this. yours sincerely.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: