Saturday, January 24, 2009

Killingworth, Newcastle Upon Tyne Orange Balls Of Light (Video)

Posted: January 24, 2009

Date: January 9th 2009
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 4 Shape of objects: Orange balls. Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: My son saw these, but he says that they were going very fast and one shot off by itself leaving three, see video.

----- UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and also asked for a copy of the video and received the following reply:

Hello John I have attached the video clip my son took on his mobile, he said that there was a couple (man and woman) who also saw the lights, but he doesn't know who they are so they wouldn't be able to confirm the sightings. I have searched on the web and there appears to be quite a few sightings of something similar over the past couple of months, and another sighting in Killingworth on the same or following evening (I cant find the url now!)

They certainly don't look like your Chinese lanterns (or whatever they are!), its a bit scary to be honest! I'd be interested in your thoughts after seeing the video. Regards.



Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: