Monday, January 26, 2009

Long Eaton, Derbyshire, England Orange/Red Circular Ball

Posted: January 26, 2009

Date: December 12, 2008
Time: Approx: 7:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: Overcast.

Description: First of all I know Long Eaton is on the flight path to East Midlands Airport and I am a plane enthusiast, so I know exactly what to expect with a plane.

I take my grandson "1.5 years old" out for a walk after dinner on Fridays. I walked out on to the street, it was cold and overcast. I glanced up to the cloud base and noticed a circular "flat not ball shaped" object in the sky, It was moving across the sky in a very straight line the evening was very quiet. I did listen and there was no sound at all from the direction of the object. It finally disappeared at the visible horizon. This was a singular Orange-Red light just below or just in cloud base no flashing lights "like a plane" travelling SW to NE.

TV/Radio: None seen at the time.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: