Monday, January 19, 2009

Tyldseley, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, England Orange Ball Of Light

Posted: January 19, 2009

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: Approx: 6:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Perfect clear sky.

Description: I thought I was seeing things on New Years day in Tyldseley, Gr Manchester. It was about 6.00pm and I went out in to the garden for a cigarette and was dazing at the sky (it was a clear sky), I could see all the stars then this orange ball. I first thought it might be a plane on fire but it was not falling out of the sky. There was no noise and no smoke trails in the sky that planes make. I'm so glad I read some of these comments, because I thought I was seeing things.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

It was definitely not a balloon. There was no wind at all on new years day and it was travelling in the sky (approx the same speed as you would see a plane fly). I saw it for about 4-5 mins then it disappeared but there was no clouds either?

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: