Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mortimer, Berkshire UK UFO Pulls Off Fancy Maneuvers

Posted: January 8, 2009

Date: January 6, 2009
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Mortimer, Berkshire.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oval.

Full Description of event/sighting: I would like to report a UFO sighting that took place on the 6th of January 2009. It was around 10:00pm UK time in the evening when I went upstairs to my bedroom to look out the window to see what the weather was doing. It was a very clear night, the moon was shining very brightly and so were the stars.

However, as I was looking into the sky something caught my attention; my eyes were immediately drawn to a bright object behind the trees. At first, I wasn't really sure what I was looking at, to me it looked like a bright star, however, it was the brightest object in the sky with the exception of the moon.

That theory was quickly ruled out when it began pulling off incredibly fast movements behind the trees. It suddenly started moving from behind the tree in what I could best describe as fast short burst movements. It would suddenly move quickly and then just as suddenly stop dead in the sky. To give you an idea of the location, where I live we have a lot of trees surrounding our house, with two large trees at the front of our driveway. The object moved from behind one of the trees we have and settled in position between the two large trees.

What amazed me was its variety of movements, it was moving up and down left and right and even diagonally and at times all within one movement and very quickly. The object appeared as a strobing bright whitish light that wasn't really round, the way the light was in appearance suggested to me it was more of an oval shape object. But it appeared to be strobing very quickly, almost to a flicker kind of rate. I was absolutely mesmerized by this object; it was pretty amazing to observe what it was doing. This object didn't appear to be very close; to me it was a typical size of a star, but maybe just slightly bigger.

Another thing I would like to add to this sighting was the fact that while I was observing this object I was getting a kind of an emotional response to it. Wasn't sure if this would be of any help or if indeed it has any relevance but I thought I would mention it anyway. It was strange to me.

The actual sighting lasted for around 25 mins or more, I couldn't keep myself awake any longer and had to go to bed. I can't really say how long that object was in the sky, but it seemed to be lingering for quite a while.

However, this morning I had another surprise on my way to dropping my wife off to work. Our local radio station announced a UFO flap that's been taking place in the Reading area I live in and even stretching as far as Oxford as well. I thought I would mention this, as it might help you verify more on the report I am giving you today.

I really do not know what is was, but I do know what it wasn't; you can rule out blimps, flares, aeroplanes, and helicopters etc. What I saw was nothing related to conventional explanations and I am absolutely convinced it was very much out of the ordinary. I wished I had got it on camera, but unfortunately none of my equipment was charged up, so frustratingly I couldn't use anything to capture the object.

This isn't the first time I have witnessed a UFO, I have had previous experiences with them in the past also, but this has been the best one so far.

I hope this report helps you in your investigations.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: