Monday, January 26, 2009

Lower Way, Thatcham, Berkshire, England Bright Orange Object

Posted: January 26, 2009

Date: December 26, 2008
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1-3
Shape of objects: Bright orange, circular.
Weather Conditions: Clear, Dry, Cold night.

Description: I noticed a bright orange object in the sky. Appox 5 times bigger than a bright star. At first I thought it was a firework, but it just stayed there really bright for approx 1 min in a strange orange colour too strange too describe. It then started moving around in ways iv never seen a plane move, it moved around quite a large area of the sky until it started moving more erratically (at this point I had been watching the object for 1.30-2mins) the objected
looked like it was struggling to stay up, it got more erratic and then a few sparks seemed to come off it and the object split into three pieces.

These pieces slowly moved down to the ground (almost in the greenham common area if I had to predict) I watched these pieces fall for about 1min 30secs (they fell very slowly) the three objects seemed to fall right down to the ground and I ran down the road to get a better look. I did this until I couldn't see them. I stood their for another two minutes and then called my brother.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: