Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lancaster, Lancashire, England Orb Like Object

Posted: January 21, 2009

Date: December 25, 2008
Time: Between 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 3-5
Shape of objects: Orb like.
Weather Conditions: Low cloud.

Description: I was taking my brother home after spending the evening of Christmas at my grandparents. I pulled up outside my brothers home, he and my husband were taking some gifts out of the boot of the car as I sat waiting. I looked out of my window and noticed a very bright glowing yellow/orange orb shaped object (with a slight halo effect on the upper part) which appeared to be floating past just above the house. I shouted to my brother and husband and I got out of the car to get a better look. As we watched, the object floated very smoothly and slowly along when another light appeared approx a few metres directly behind the other. Then another one appeared. They all looked exactly the same and seemed to be very evenly spaced one behind the other. They were gaining height gradually as they travelled slowly and without a sound into the distance. During the process a lady walked by with her dog saying, "What are they, UFO aliens!?". I believe I saw 3 lights. My husband says he saw 5 as two more were in the distance.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

There is a similarity in the way that the balloons glow. Completely different shape and movement.

I remember the objects as fairly small yellow/orange lights that were perfectly round or orb shaped with a very feint halo effect above them.
They moved very smoothly in a horizontal line one directly behind the other only gaining very gradual height as they got into the distance.

I was pretty sceptical about things like this until that day.
My brother suggested a microlite with some sort of fog light but there was absolutely no sound and they were very low (a little higher than the height of a 2 storey house)

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: