Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bordon, Hampshire, England Orange Globes/Objects

Posted: January 8, 2009

Date: December 31, 2008
Time: 17:45

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 7
Shape of objects: Orange round globes we found a similar example on YouTube.
Weather Conditions: Still, -1 degrees but foggy.

Description: We were driving back with our children and I saw an orange globe in the sky, at first I thought it was a flare from the army ranges, then maybe a new firework to celebrate new year.

Then another appeared followed by another then another. We saw 7 maybe 8 in total. They all moved in the same direction in a straight line but at different speeds. Some were slow and 2 very fast. I looked for tail lights to see if it was helicopters.

I can't really explain what we saw, and I am puzzled by it as I am a very logical person.

I think maybe it may have something to do with the army, but the globes weren't coming from the camp or the ranges. My only other thought is perhaps they were lanterns, but they seemed quite odd.

I found something similar to what we saw on you tube in Southampton, as unfortunately my partners phone photos didn't pick up the globes at all well.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TLgwcMxFscQ&feature=related

I have added this link as I am trying to work out what we saw...what do you think?

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: