Saturday, January 3, 2009

Brimington, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England 6 To 10 Objects

Posted: January 3, 2009

Date: December 27, 2008
Time: 7:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 8
Number of objects: 6-10
Shape of objects: Could not distinguish.
Weather Conditions: Clear and dry.

Description: Around 19.30 my dad called me to come and look outside. We could see approximately 6-10 objects in the sky coming towards our house. They were flying at a fair speed but there was no sound of any engines or motors. We thought they may have been balloons but they all seemed to follow the exact same pattern or course, where a balloon would move about in the breeze. They were emitting a light which looked like a flickering flame. It was difficult to give an exact altitude but I'd guess at few hundred feet up. My brother who lives approx 2 miles away saw them too and told me the next day. They were in the sky for around 5-10 minutes then they disappeared one after another all in about the same position in the sky. I captured the event on my mobile but when I went to view the video the file did not save.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Looking at the video link there is a good chance what we saw were balloons. After seeing the clip id say I'm 80% certain that's what they were. Thanks for clearing that up for us its been bugging us all week to what they were. Cheers.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: