Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hatton Gardens, Liverpool, England An Object Rise Above The Buildings

Posted: January 21, 2009

Date: Late November/Early December 2008
Time: Approx: 6:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 10
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Gold and yellow coloured (Looked like a fire moving up into the sky.
Weather Conditions: Cloudy, thick cumulo-nimbus, Cold, Dry.

Description: I am a Pharmacist and I was walking home from Avril Robarts Library when I looked up to see some of the architecture on the old buildings of Liverpool. Then I saw an object rise above the buildings. It started thousands of feet away but progressively got higher and higher. I was alone so I stopped to watch it. I seen three objects before in the skies above Ireland and I had learnt by now not to get too excited because there is not much you can do. You see something in the sky move. Nobody cares. Kind of wish I never seen it!Get on with your life... I guarantee that for every 1 sighting reported there are another fifty, but people are too image conscious to say! But my wishes not to have seen it cannot change the fact that it was definitely there and they have to be something. Somebody must know what this was!

When I watched this object, because it is my second sighting of something unexplained I was consciously thinking about what it could be. It was too big to be a helium balloon and was not a helicopter.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: