Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wickford, Essex, England Round Orange Object/Light

Posted: January 10, 2009

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: 00:01

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Orange - round.
Weather Conditions: Dry, Clear with small amount of cloud cover.

Description: As with the entry from Billericay, spot on!! Wickford is @ 5 miles away and the objects were in the direction of Billericay. The fireworks from neighbouring properties had just begun to see in the new year. I did not see any fireworks from my position but I did see these objects. They certainly weren't aeroplanes or fireworks due to their movement, formation and colour. The nearest airport from here is Southend, the next would be Stanstead.

TV/Radio: Not reported to the press, or MOD. Is there any point?! Mobile phone photo taken.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi, The images I saw were uniform in colour and didn't appear to have a light source ie candle or bulb. The formation appeared to be far from random. The object at the front was the same distance ahead of the pair in the middle, as the one at the rear was away from them. The pair rotated from being side by side to above and below. Straight after this manoeuvre all four objects ascended staying the same distance way from each other. I would say that the objects were solid powered and controlled rather than paper balloons being guided by the elements. I am trying to find a lead to plug my phone into the computer, when I find it I will e'mail you the image I have. Regards.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: