Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hainault, Essex, England Yellow/Orange Objects

Posted: January 4, 2009

Date: December 18, 2008
Time: 7:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 30 plus
Shape of objects: Ball shape.
Weather Conditions: Clear, dark.

Description: These objects I noticed at around 7pm and lasted about half an hour,they were coming from above the trees to the left of my house at the back from the Loughton/Abridge direction they were yellow/orange in colour a bit like a street light,they came in groups of 3 one top one middle and one bottom but not in line there was no noise at all it was a calm evening as thy got directly opposite my back bedroom window they disappeared all at the same place,I would say they were as high as the planes go with a large gap before the next group appeared the last group to come over was a group of 5 they disappeared at the same spot, I would be very interested to know what the objects were I have been onto the UFO balloon site but they finished producing balloons in 2007.

TV/Radio: I haven't myself but there is an article in the Loughton Gazette where a woman and her husband saw them from Chigwell Essex, she wrote a letter to the paper either last week or this week.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John,

Thank you for reply to my e-mail, that probably was the balloons then, just seems strange that they didn't move about in the sky and kept the same distance from one another also all disappearing at exactly the same spot, I will probably never know still it was exciting and spooky at the time.
Happy New Year. Kind Regards.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: