Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bataan, Philippines Six Witnesses To Multiple Glowing Bright Red UFOs

Posted: January 31, 2009

Date: January 30, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:20 - 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 6 people

Dear Mr. Vike, Last night, my brother called me out to see multiple glowing red dots in the sky. Once I got there, I was able to see around ten of them, but according to my brother there were more in the beginning. The dots looked like red stars in really low altitudes. It couldn't have been a plane because it wasn't blinking, it was really bright, and they were traveling really fast without a sound. They were scattered everywhere and flying upward west. One by one they would disappear as they risen. The whole sighting lasted for about 10 minutes. The people who saw it were our two house helps, my 17 year old brother, my 7 year old sister, my step father and me. Yours truly.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, The weather was pretty normal, the sky was clear. I couldn't tell the distance but they seemed near to us than stars. The place where I live in (Bataan) is a peninsula near the China Sea, I would assume the dots were above that area. Please email me if someone from here has reported anything like this. Thank you.


Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Research Blog: *HBCC UFO Research Blogs*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: