Monday, January 26, 2009

Frinton On Sea, Essex, England Amber/Orange Colored Light

Posted: January 26, 2009

Date: December 24, 2008
Time: 7:25 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round glowing.
Weather Conditions: Clear night sky.

Description: I was closing my chicken run,when I reached the back door, turned to see a bright orange light in the sky, it was very low, just above the tall trees, I would say that it seemed larger than a helicopter flying at the same height. It was going to pass on the right of my back garden, which would make this object flying along the coast towards Clacton-on-sea,as I live 100 mtrs from the seafront. There was no sound from it at anytime, it was flying very slowly, in a straight line at the same height. I ran indoors to get my binoculars,and went out the front of the house,as it was heading in that direction. It was much higher now, and had slowed right down.

Through the binoculars it was round, on the right hand side of the ball shape were 5 bright lights within it, like 1-2-3-4-5 of a clock face. I ran in again to get my camera, it had completely gone in about 8 seconds. I have looked at the UFO balloons, I doubt if what I saw was a balloon, the light was immense, very very bright amber/orange, it was flying straight.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: