Sunday, January 11, 2009

Newcastle Beach, Newcastle, New South Wales A Bright Orange Object

Posted: January 11, 2009

Date: December 28, 2008
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: Multiple
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Square.
Weather Conditions: Crystal clear.

Description: My partner and I were driving around the beach when we both spotted this bright orange object in the sky. Both of us were like, "what the hell is that?" We pulled over to the side of the road, where there were multiple people looking at it. It was hard to describe - square looking but with an orange glow at the end. It fluttered about, and came closer and then started to move away from us. So, still keeping an eye on it, we moved slowly down the road,
where it just took off at lightning speed and disappeared.

I have been hesitant to report it, because I just had no idea what it was & thought it was perhaps something to do with the Christmas period. But I have scanned the internet and found there were other sightings in other countries similar to this.

-----

Hi John, I'm a regular reader of your site and submitted my own sighting just recently. Just tonight whilst looking at the recent additions for late last year, I noticed you put a link to UFO balloons on one of them and I took a look. This looks to be the same thing my partner and I saw recently (I believe I stated the date was 28th December 2008.) So just thought I would let you know. Takes the excitement out of it, but I'd rather be thorough in this than lead anyone astray - including myself! Kindest Regards.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: