Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Campbelltown, New South Wales Witness Believes They Observed Lanterns

Posted: January 7, 2009

Date: December 31st 2008
Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: The object was perfectly round in shape.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky with no clouds, excellent weather conditions.

Description: My husband and I were sitting out in our back yard to view the new years fire works display that takes place at midnight from Koshigaye park Campbelltown. Whilst sitting I could not help but to gaze into the sky as conditions were so clear that I could observe all the stars, suddenly almost out of no where I noticed this completely round in shape bright light. I called to my husband who said to me the most obvious, it's a plane, I replied oh no way, this object was one solid mass of light with no obvious flashing lights of a plane. I was so convinced it was not of this world hence my eyes did not leave it for a second.

As myself and my husband followed the object it just disappeared into nothingness, it was the most crazy thing. I sat bewildered, it just vanished into thin air.
This was by all accounts something that could not be identified, there was in my opinion no logical explanation for this object. As I stated this object was in no absolute way an Aircraft.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hello John,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, well after viewing some video footage and reading about the UFO lanterns it is probable that what I seen that night was a Lantern.

I cant be 100% certain but it is a logical explanation.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: