Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Perth, Western Australia An Oval Shaped UFO

Posted: January 7, 2009

Date: December 31, 2008
Time: Around 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oval shape
Weather Conditions: Slightly windy

Description: I was in bed about to go to sleep when I looked out of my window and noticed something hovering around the streetlight (well thats where it looked like it was, but it was most definitely far behind the street light, just that it looked like it was using the street light as something to hide behind or something. It was like an oval shape sort of thing and whenever the wind would blow hard thats when the thing I saw moved a lot and then hovered back into place and stayed there for a long period of time. I am not sure if this was a real UFO and am here for guidance because I have been doing research on UFO's etc. and I have read somewhere that if you get involved in researching and talking about UFO's and things like that, you will be targeted or something and will have UFO encounters. I have not told anyone about my UFO sighting yet because of people thinking I am just seeing things and I thought I might have been but I felt slightly scared and left it at that for the night and shut the blinds.

TV/Radio: No Tv/Radio coverage because I have not told anyone yet and personally don't plan to because of fear, but if I hear that others around my street have seen it to, then I will gladly report my findings with them and go to the press, but even then I am still worried that the press will ridicule us or that I will be ridiculed by others etc.

-----

Relevant part of my reply to the witness:

Thank you for the submission to UFOINFO.

My interest in UFOs has been for over 17 years now and I have not been 'targeted' so I personally think you can sleep easy with that one.

As for your sighting I would have suggested a 'ufo balloon' (lantern) but it would have eventually flown off or disappeared. The only other thing that comes to mind is a tethered balloon, perhaps from a display or event? Would suggest having a look this evening to see if it is still there.

-----

Reply from the witness:

Hello Mr. Hayes,

Thank you, that puts my worries at ease.

I did check last night if the UFO was still there and whether it would be just something hanging off the lights or if it was somehow caused by something natural and I looked at the street light again from all different angles and at different times at night and I could not see anything like I saw on New Years Eve and believe the UFO hovered too far away from the light at some points to be connected or attached to the light. Yes personally at that evening that I saw the UFO, I figured that it might be something to do with the streetlight, but when i checked in the morning, nothing was on the streetlight and I checked at the beach, no litter was around there that could say that it was hanging off the streetlight and no one was playing with balloons that night as all of that partying was happening in Central Perth or Kings Park. Thank you for your support.

Yours Sincerely,

[Name deleted]

P.S. - If you have any more theories regarding this, please share with me because I am interested to know.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: