Sunday, January 18, 2009

Haylots, Trough Of Bowland, Lancashire, England Round Orange Objects

Posted: January 18, 2009

Date: July 2005
Time: 1:15 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Orange and round.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky no wind.

Description: I read a story in local paper Morecambe Visitor dated sighting 27/12/08 which is pretty similar to what we saw. I know its quite a while ago but having someone to tell who understands and doesn't laugh is good! I was with a friend marshalling on Morecambe Car Club's night rally on Trough of Bowland which is known as Haylots. It was approx 1-15am it was very clear we had plenty of time waiting for cars to come. Three lights appeared to come from a westerly direction round and orange in colour at the time it was a shock. They stayed in the same position for approx 15mins then moved at high speed same direction they came from hight and speed I wish I knew. All I can say is I hope we are not alone! and glad I can tell someone.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: