Monday, January 26, 2009

Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire, England Object Appears To Look Like A Lantern

Posted: January 26, 2009

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: 7:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Orange star shape, looked like something on fire at first.
Weather Conditions: Clear with some light cloud.

Description: I was outside walking towards my outbuilding, we live in the country so it is very dark. I noticed an orange light rising in the direction on Inskip, I thought it looked unusual due to the colour of it. It rose up steadily silent at all times, it was not a plane or helicopter. I called my wife from my mobile to come outside, when I pointed up to where it was it had moved a fair distance in a spilt second, it the moved across the sky steadily and disappeared above us. It was silent at all times. My wife describes it looking like a lantern.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: