Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wimbledon, London, England UK Disc Shaped Bright Pink Object With Tentacles

Posted: January 21, 2009

Date: January 9, 2009
Time: 0810hrs

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oblong disc shape bright luminescent pink, with tentacles.
Weather Conditions: Overcast.

Description: I looked out of my lounge window from my penthouse flat in Wimbledon. Looking in the direction of Morden, when I noticed a luminescent bright pink disc shaped object looked like a jelly fish with short stubby tentacles. It seemed to be hovering above the pylons. By the time I grabbed the camera it had started to take pictures it had moved further away still hovering then suddenly shot of at an incredible speed out of sight in less than 15 seconds. I now believe in UFO sightings.

TV/Radio: I reported the sighting to The Sun.

UFOINFO Note: I have asked for a copy of the photos but have not had a reply.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: