Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ipswich, Suffolk, England Five Bright Orange Lights

Posted: January 8, 2009

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: 00:15

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 5
Shape of objects: Lights.
Weather Conditions: High cloud cover.

Description: At approx 20 past midnight on new years day morning I was going to bed as I had to work the next day and I leaned out my window for a cigarette looking to the south I saw two bright orange lights several miles away the height of the objects was at least two thousand feet the where travelling from the east towards the south at took approx 5 minutes to disappear from view. While the lights where in motion the appeared to leap frog each other, one would travel a certain distance slow down to a near halt and the other light would take the lead the this would be repeated. The lights then appeared to climb slowly out of view into the southern sky. This was repeated by two more sets of lights who appeared in the east as the first set where disappearing and finally by one light, the entire event lasted approx 15 minutes. I believe the full set of lights appeared again in a circle formation approx 5-10 minutes later but can not be certain of this as my view of the return was partially blocked by trees.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: