Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bristol, England UK A Bright Orange Colored Object/Light

Posted: January 29, 2009

Date: January 9, 2009
Time: 10:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Foggy night.

Description: I went out through the back door of my work, light a cigarette and looked up like always do. This time was different cause I saw a bright orange round object, like a traffic light, static, in the middle of the sky! It was just there! I had Bristol college green, top of the building, and several top of trees to my
right, and a construction site to my left. Sky was really foggy, but this thing just stayed there!! I called one of the chefs to have a look and he said that the same light was there, an hour and a half ago, when he went for a cigarette, same place and then 'it' was moving slightly to the left and right and back to first position!!

Went back in and called two of my colleagues out and they founded quite freaky, cause wasn't going anywhere, just sit there like..a traffic light! By the distance it should be visible by anyone looking up along Park St. Bottom and top, College Green and Clifton area.

TV/Radio: Called local news paper but nobody on duty, just the security guard at the gates.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: