Thursday, January 29, 2009

Limassol, Cyprus Bright Orange Object

Posted: January 29, 2009

Date: January 10, 2009
Time: 11:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Orange spot.
Weather Conditions: Mostly Cloudy.

Description: I was moving north towards the Limassol suburb of Mesa Gitonia when I witnessed an orange spot (like a bright star but orange an below the clouds) on the sky north of Limassol above the hills. I continued watching it from the car while driving for about 5 minutes until I arrived home. Then it suddenly disappeared... I was trying to locate it again in the sky for about 2 or 3 minutes when suddenly it appeared again, (less illuminated this time) and flew with a great speed above the clouds and disappeared again... I tried to locate it again in the sky but never seen it again.. The whole incident took place for barely 10 minutes in a location north of Limassol.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: