Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cwmbran, Torfaen, South Wales A Round Orange Ball

Posted: January 18, 2009

Date: December 26, 2008
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round orange ball.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: Three of us were out in the garden, one friend said wait a minute what is that, we other two had our backs to the object overhead, when we looked up it was a large round bright orange light, about the height of an helicopter but without the noise travelling from the south west it came over the top of us and then disappeared from view because of a tree in the garden. I ran to the side of the tree but the object had just disappeared even though I had a long view into the distant sky (we were up on a hill). It was travelling quite fast like the speed of a normal plane or helicopter.

TV/Radio: Don't know, as I do not buy newspapers.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Yes I did look at the ufoballoons sight before I emailed you, as a matter of fact when I discussed what I saw with my husband (who did not see it) I did say it was for all the world like a hot air balloon without the noise. The item I saw was circular and very orange, so maybe it was one of these balloons, but definately not oblong as seen in the photographs on the balloon site.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: