Friday, January 7, 2011

Small Red Lights Observed Over Livingston UK

Date: January 2, 2011
Time: Approx: 6:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Livingston UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: Approximately 9

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was watching TV with my husband and I went upstairs and looked out of my landing window when I noticed small red lights in the distance. They were evenly spaced out and no sooner would a few appear, than more were visible.

I thought they were helicopters at first, but there was too many, then I thought maybe they're some sort of lanterns as they were in the direction roughly towards the Livingston Shopping Centre, but they were really high up and were moving in alignment.

I shouted my husband to come and look, but he refused. I have since looked on various Facebook sites including "What’s happening In West Lothian" to try and find out if anyone else saw these. I'm totally puzzled as to what these could have been.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: