Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bright Orange Lights Over Forres Morayshire UK

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: 12:15 a.m.

After looking at the website and seeing an entry from someone south of me in Lanarkshire prompted me to email you.

Last night, 1, 2011 at 12:15am I had gone to bed, as usual I always have a look out my window which faces north towards Findhorn Bay and beyond. I saw in the sky two bright orange lights, in the first instance I thought, oh fireworks, but they did not explode. Then I thought oh flares, but they did not sink like flares. In fact they were moving at a steady pace heading south.

I watched these for a few minutes, I thought it can't be a plane, the lights were not like head lights, they did not flash, just a steady bright orange glow. Not close enough either to be a single plane. I've seem loads of planes being close to RAF Kinloss which is not being used. I opened my bedroom window to listen to see if i could hear engines. Nothing!

I am baffled as to what these two lights were! When they moved south over the house I went to the front bedroom to see if I could still see them, but they had vanished. I now read someone else much further south seen the same thing 15 minutes after me. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com//

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could of been chinese lanterns