Sunday, January 2, 2011

Round Orange Fireballs Over Essex UK

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: Evening.

Hi, I’m not in the same area, but myself and a friend in Norfolk saw exactly the same thing last night (check out the web, there have been hundreds of sightings of similar things this past few months)

I am in Essex and last night (at the same time as my friend in Norfolk) we both saw round fireballs of orange (pear shaped almost) flying at about the speed of a helicopter. I saw 4 or 5 of them myself. Too slow for flares or a plane, too much like a fireball to be a helicopter and never seen anything like it before. I check out the link you give and found a lot of others (many) have seen this kind of thing over Xmas.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: