Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bright Light Moving Erratically Over Evergreen Walk Hemel Hempstead UK

Date: January 18, 2011
Time: Approx: 5:45 p.m.

Brian, there is a bright light in the sky and possibly can be classed as UFO hovering over Evergreen Walk (Hemel Hempstead) as I type this. At first I thought it was a plane, but then it was to high in the sky and then suddenly shot up 90 degrees and then stopped in mid air. No plane that I know of can do this.

Now it has started to move towards the house in an erratic motion with no distinct motion. It is very bizarre indeed. I have tried to capture it on my mobile phone, but it will not zoom in that close and I do not have a video camera, I’m gutted.

Really, really not sure what this object is, but it isn't no plane, helicopter or anything else like that. Maybe we are not alone? Its motion is so strange, moving from left to right in a glittered type of motion and then stops and then starts then stops then start then moves left then right then up then down then left and in a circular motion. What is it?

It also isn't no bloody Chinese lamp I can tell you and it’s been there from 5:45pm this evening.

If you have a telescope take a look at the sky in this direction, if you can from where you are?

Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: