Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bright Red Object And Chemtrails Over Enfield Greater London UK

Date: June 27, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Enfield Greater London UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was a very hot Sunday morning, approaching 11:30am. I was sitting on the patio, sunbathing. "They" were at it again with chemtrails coming from the southwest towards our direction (northeasterly).

As I was lying there, I noticed two massive chemtrails right over my head. It made me go, get my mobile and take a picture. (Sorry, not sure how to post pictures here) I was seated facing south, looking south. The chemtrails hovered right over my patio and were moving very slowly in the direction, towards, behind me and to my top left (towards northeast).

I moved my chair out from the reach of the brolly (moved the chair to my right) so that I could look up and follow where the chemtrails were going to. Suddenly I noticed something strange up there. (As it happened I didn't think of using my mobile to take a picture again. I was entranced.)

At first it looked like a red birthday balloon that had escaped . Soon I realized that it was way too high for a balloon and the size of the object so high could not have been a size of a balloon to be still so clearly visible. The object was bright red and really, really high, even higher than the chemtrails or the jets flying around all this time during the morning. I need to stress here that these jets were even higher than commercial aircraft flying around as usual that morning.
Yet I could see the object clearly.

It was way too high for a helicopter, and I do know what the helicopter/jet plane/aircraft moves like. This was none of these vehicles!

It appeared round. It was changing colour from red to gold, and it was flashing the red or gold light, alternating and it was moving! It would also disappeared suddenly, then appear in the same spot again. It seemed to follow the edge of the chemtrails I was observing in the direction above our sun umbrella, northeast. It's altitude must have been very very high as the sky was blue, very clear visibility.

It moved very slowly in a fluid smooth regular motion, even the flashes seemed slow somewhat. Around it was what I could make out like a sort of "puff" of air occasionally being "given out", as if one blows coloured dye into water,only this was clear air,but I could see it even though it was clear like the sky. I'm not sure how to describe it. When one looks over a distance in hot weather and sees the hot air to kind of hover over the hot ground.That sort.

Then it stopped and stayed in one place for a while. I kept refocusing my eyes as it was so high yet so clearly visible. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It never crossed the edge of the two chemtrails to disappear behind them, even though it was so much more higher above them. It seemed to me it was observing their movement. Then it moved kind of 45 degrees to it’s left, totally unnatural movement for an aircraft. (Basically it changed direction from going towards northeast to going west/southwest). It stopped again.

I saw it glisten up there for a little more, then it just vanished there on spot. The whole thing lasted for about 4 minutes I guess.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: