Thursday, January 27, 2011

6 Large Glowing Dark Orange Balls Of Light Over United Kingdom

Date: Three weeks up to 31.12.2010
Time: 8:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: United Kingdom.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 6
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We have seen 6 dark orange balls of light which then appear to form a triangle. then they disappear. We initially thought they were lanterns, but we have seen them on a regular basis nightly from our garden. Last night I was staying with my mum, my husband texted me to say that the orange balls in sky over Ruislip were amazing.

I looked outside my mums window at 1:30 a.m. and the orange balls were beautiful, in that they were not just balls, but like a large glowing orange dandelion head all light up orange and there is no noise.

I took pictures on my mobile phone, but whether it be the camera, the picture just came out as two lights. Other people must have seen it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: