Sunday, January 2, 2011

Orange Balls Of Light Over Woodville Derbyshire UK

Date: December 31, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hi, I live in Woodville Derbyshire. Last night (New Years eve 2010) at 10:00pm I saw an orange ball shape travelling from east to west, quite low ( almost low enough to be an aero plane preparing to land) and there was no sound of engines. There was another identical object following the same path, same speed. The first object appeared to turn left 90 degrees and disappear as if into clouds.

The second did exactly the same path, and disappeared. As soon as the second disappeared, a third appeared on the same flight path from east to west, continues the same 90 degree turn and then disappears also, there was no sound from any of the objects. Although it was New Years eve, these were most certainly not fire works or Chinese lanterns, as I said, their speed and altitude was reminiscent of aircraft on approach to landing.

As east mids airport is close by, I am familiar with low commercial aircraft movement in our sky's, but even at night they are always obvious planes. Very strange, thought Id mention it to you guys.

I have only seen some things similar at night here before and that again was an orange ball in the sky, north east of my location.(31 July 2010 at 10:00pm). It appeared to be traveling away from me ( i.e., it did not seem to be moving left to right nor up/down) then suddenly vanished.

Please let me know what you think and if any one else mentions some thins similar. I guess New Years eve is not a good night for sightings, but believe me, this was strange. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: