Saturday, January 1, 2011

Huge Formation Of Bright Orange Lights Over South Harting West Sussex UK

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: After midnight.

Hi Brain,I have just come across your website, whilst researching UFO sightings in Surrey/Sussex, after seeing a very strange formation of orange lights last night (1st Jan 2011. It would be great if you could post it on your website as I'm convinced due to its size someone else must of seen it! Many thanks.

Last night I saw something I can not explain and its made me feel very uneasy. I don’t believe in anything paranormal/UFO and have never seen anything like this before. However on researching UFO sightings I found this website and am convinced someone else must have seen what happened last night (New Years Eve 2010) as there were so many fireworks/Chinese lanterns. I have seen the video footage of the lanterns and this was defiantly not them.

For the past month (December 2010) I have seen ‘orange lights’ high in the sky over the fields at the back of our house. Initially I thought they were very bright stars, however they much bigger and seemed to ‘pulse’. There has been between 3 - 5 of them moving very slowly and even seemed to cross over each other before fading away completely.

Even on a cloudy night, when no stars are visible the orange lights are still there. My husband also saw them, but couldn’t give me a rational explanation for what he saw. Believe me I've gone through so many possibilities in my head, Aero planes, shooting stars, lanterns, fireworks, RAF maneuvers, nothing could possibly explain them.

It gets worse, last night 1st Jan 2011 just after midnight, both my husband and I saw a huge formation of bright orange lights very close to our house. It was huge and so bright! The scary bit is that they made up a formation of: 1 at the top, 1 at the bottom and in the middle 3 lights were in a triangle and slowly moving around each other to make smaller and bigger triangle shapes.

We watched them transfixed for about 5 minutes, clearly seeing the sky light up with firework displays as people we celebrating the new year, however these were no fire works or lanterns and as before they slowly faded away to nothing. In the distance, a huge red light appeared very bright stayed for about 5 minutes and then faded again like the rest.

Someone else must of seen this, it was so big and bright and unlike anything else I’ve ever seen. I know these sightings are pretty useless without video or photographic evidence, so I'm going to be waiting with my camera next time and for the record I wasn’t drunk.

Please can someone give me an explanation or did you also see this, I feel like I'm going mad!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: