Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Flaming Orange Ball Of Light Over Pitville Area Of Cheltenham UK

Date: January 25, 2011
Time: 7:49 p.m.

Brian, I am new to this! Was on way home from gym near Pitville area of Cheltenham. I've just Googled to see if anything was seen about tonight over Cheltenham. An orange dot becoming brighter, like orange flames within an air balloon lampshade, although I could not make out the shape.

It disappeared after a good 50 seconds behind a strand of cloud and was moving purposely towards the direction of town centre. Lots of street lights and suburbia where I was standing by the park, yet this orange glow was moving over me and was so obvious. It wasn’t anything like a shooting star or plane in motion.

I'd say it was quite close and lower than any star or plane. With binoculars I could have seen it very clearly. I feel it was quite low.

I'm going to look online for more and wonder if others saw it. I imagine they must of if out walking dogs etc..

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: