Monday, January 24, 2011

Two Rectangular Grey/Silver Shaped UFOs Over The Dominican Republic (Graphic)

Date: Between the 8th and 11th January 2011
Time: Evening.

Hi, I’m from Germany so sorry for my English. Thanks for this report from a sighting on the 1st January 2011, before I thought I was wrong and I had an illusion.

I saw also two rectangular grey/silver shaped objects flying side by side maintaining a gap between them, equal to their own length, in my holidays in the Dominican Republic.

Graphic Left: Click on the excellent graphic for larger view.

I don’t know anymore the exact date of my sighting, but it must be between the 8th and 11th of January in the night. I stayed near Las Terrenas, Samana and the two objects came from the south and they flew fast, but both with the same steady speed, with no noise in a northerly direction.

A short moment before there was a plane flying from north to a southerly direction with position lights. The plane was in a high in altitude and was against the two objects, only a small point in the sky. Maybe the pilots saw the same, I don’t know.

I couldn’t believe that there wasn't clouds in the sky. I don’t know what it could be. That’s all I could say.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: