Saturday, January 1, 2011

Red Orange Lights Over Glasgow Scotland UK (Photo)

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: After midnight.

Hi, I watched these lights over Glasgow for about 30 minutes this morning. At first I could only see one and I thought it was a flare or fireworks because if was just after 12:00am, then I began to see more. I tried to to see if it was a plane because of the flight path to Glasgow, but there was no flashing lights and it stayed a steady red/orange colour, then more and more appeared.

I watched this with my wife as they went up and down, grouped together and covered a vast amount of ground. I counted about 15 at one point all interacting with each other.

I tried to take a few photo’s of them, but I was a bit drunk and excited with what I was watching and the pictures didn't turn out. Shame as this was unbelievable but you can just make out some of these red orbs in the attached picture.

I’m glad to see others seen this sight this morning.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: