Friday, January 28, 2011

3 Round Balls Of Orange Light Observed Over Tooting South London UK

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: Approx: 12:43 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Tooting South London UK.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Round balls of orange light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: At around 12:35am I went outside my house, as there was a loud party and I wanted to see where it was coming from. I was drawn to three large balls of orange light that were flying in from the east quite slowly. They were in formation and hovered for about two minutes above the rooftops right above me.

I ran into the house to alert my partner and he was already looking out the bedroom window at the same thing. I tried to take a picture on my phone, but my hands were shaking too much.

There was no noise at all, everywhere was really still and quiet which seemed weird with it being New Years Eve.

We could not sleep at all after that and I waited up for my daughter, she came home around 4:00am, she also saw one orange light hovering at the same time when she was standing outside a pub in Balham, many friends also witnessed it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: