Sunday, January 9, 2011

Glowing Green UFO Hovers While Daughter aAnd Mom Watch It Over Cherwell Valley UK

Date: February 28, 1999
Time: 8:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cherwell Valley UK.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Oval.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving south on the M40 motorway on 28th February 1999. My mother was in the passenger seat on my left. We had just passed the Cherwell Valley Services, and I noticed directly ahead in the sky a strangely shaped object. The oval shape was clearly discernible and it glowed green. I was fascinated because it was obviously not a plane and looked quite large for an object that must have been a mile or two away.

It stayed in that position for a couple of minutes and then all of a sudden, before my eyes, it shot high upward with a trail behind it and disappeared in an instance. The trail gradually came to a point at the end. I immediately turned to my mother and said "Did you see that?" and she said "do you mean that strange thing in the sky”, she knew instantly what I was referring to. However, she had not seen it in front view of the car or shoot upwards like I had, but she had been watching it for 15 minutes out of the passenger window, her side of the car.

She said it was green and hovered seemingly close to us. She had stared at it constantly trying to work out what it was, but hadn't mentioned it to me because she was worried about distracting me from driving. I contacted the police that night to report the incident and they gave me a telephone number to contact. I called the number, but there was no answer, or answer-machine to leave a message.

The next day I didn't bother trying again, but made a note of the time and date. It has remained in my memory vividly ever since and I want to report it now in case there were any other sightings of this object in the sky at the same time. It most definitely was not a plane, and shooting stars do not hover do they? Or shoot upward in the sky? I drive hundreds of miles and have never seen anything like this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: